Closed knuckle Dana 27/25 disc brake conversion kit for the 1967-1971 Jeepster Commando, also fits CJs with the Dana 27/25. With all of our disc brake kits individual parts are available and most of the wear parts are available at your local parts store.
- New 1 1/8″ rotors and 6 bolt hubs. This is the thicker rotor that Jeep made for two years, later models used the 7/8″ narrow rotor. These are 6 bolt hubs that allow use of the of your existing premium hubs. Includes new races and lug studs.
- New steel braided hoses, longer hoses can be ordered if you have a lift kit
- Disc brake mounting brackets, loaded GM style calipers, GM style pads, and all banjo bolts/mounting hardware
- New Timken bearings and axle seals
- New wheel spindle nut kits
- Detailed instructions
- *1/4″ Wheel spacers if needed*
Dust shields are available if requested for an additional price. This kit does not require grinding like some other kits. Our kits will work with stock 15″ wheels but we must know if you need 1/4″ wheel spacers and longer studs. If you are using aftermarket wheels you will not need wheel spacers. If you are using a disc/drum setup, a proportioning valve is recommended and possibly a larger master cylinder; we sell both of these items and can help you with any brake upgrades. A 10% discount is offered if you buy front and rear disc brake kits.Google+